Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money taken out of my account

GBrader11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a contract with 02 which I have my monthly direct debit taken out on the 20th pcm.

I have noticed this morning on my online banking that 02 has taken £10 on 07.04.20 with the narrative

02 UK PAY & GO?

I would like an explanation why this has been taken out of my account - i am not pay as you go

I have been on the phone this morning trying to get through but because of the Coronoviras you have limited amount of staff which I appreciate but no one is available to answer my query!!!

Can some one call me please - moblie xxxxxxxxx as i have not authorised this payment and i want to no why you have done this without my permission. I am a bit concerned that this might be some form of fraud.

Thanks Gail

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 won't see our message and won't call you

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@GBrader11 

Report it to your bank. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3