Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

mms problems in Reading.

Does anyone of any network issues in the Reading Berks area? I have made several attempts to send mms messages from 2 different o2 phones but they keep failing to send. I have checked the network status with my postcode & there are no issues showing.
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Re: mms problems in Reading.

Ring customer services and report it.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

what phone you got - if iphone there is a looooong ongoing problem
if another phone turn off and back on - does that cure it ?
Anonymous

As I said originally, it affected at least 2 phones. One is a Samsung Tocco Lite & the other is an Acer s200 Neotouch smartphone. I did reboot the Acer at the time but it had no effect. All seems ok now though, must of been a temporary network issue.
Anonymous

As I said originally, it affected at least 2 phones. One is a Samsung Tocco Lite & the other is an Acer s200 Neotouch smartphone. I did reboot the Acer at the time but it had no effect. All seems ok now though, must of been a temporary network issue.

where does the below mention the two phones that you were using ?
Does anyone of any network issues in the Reading Berks area? I have made several attempts to send mms messages from 2 different o2 phones but they keep failing to send. I have checked the network status with my postcode & there are no issues showing.
Anonymous

where does the below mention the two phones that you were using ?

Here!
Anonymous

Just saying "two different phones" tells you nothing about what phones they are. This info can be crucial in identifying a problem. Bcart was only trying to help. If I was him, I'd think stuff you. What a way to ask for help! :womanindifferent: e