Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

mms help please

Hi, I have an LG GD510 on pay as u go my problem is when i send an mms it goes without a prob but when anyone sends me one it takes nearly a week to get to me? any idea's anyone?
Anonymous

Re: mms help please

Try and replicate the issue you're having at the moment with your SIM in a different handset and see what happens.
Anonymous

how does putting my sim in another fone help me when i'v only had this fone for 5 months i'm not paying for another?
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,309

The advice was to try your sim in another O2 or unlocked phone and get someone to send you a mms. If the problem is still there then it is a network or sim problem. If you receive the mms whist your sim is in another phone then there could be a problem with your own.
This will tell you if the problem is with your phone or the sim. The advice was not to buy another phone but try your sim in a friend's phone or a spare phone if you have one.
Anonymous

Put it in a friends phone then.
Your phone maybe faulty... It's a piece of technology which sometimes can break.
You asked for ideas or help on a forum when clearly are not prepared to receive any.

If you phone is less than 12 months old then it will still be covered by the manufacturers warranty.
Go and waste their or someone else's time as I grow tired of speaking to linear thinking individuals such as yourself. :womanindifferent:
Level 21: Regular

Go and waste their or someone else's time as I grow tired of speaking to linear thinking individuals such as yourself. :womanindifferent:

Deary me, you've been here a fortnight and are already suffering from forum fatigue Smiley Very Happy
#siwy
Anonymous

Smiley Very Happy
Meh, well I meant in general.
Anonymous

Reaching for the popcorn...lol.
More than often users post after trying many different ways of resolving their issue, and as such are frustrated when writing their post.
Unfortunatley on balance their is not always a miracle cure.
Its a hit and miss and trial and error to locate a cure to an issue.
The thread starter clearly mis read the response and hope fully now has resolved their issue. Its a fact that sending a mms is instant from you ,but can take some time to be received. Hence visa versa.