cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mate on ee txtng.not coming through

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,txts from ee phone to mine not coming through since Friday 1st Sep.Any Ideas,cheers
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm fairly sure that you have accidentally blocked the number. Open messages and then settings and check the blocked or spam numbers. If it's on ly the one number I would think that's the likeliest scenario. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Check that you have not blocked the number. Check spam list in message apps too.
I'll also tag in @MercedesS as there was a recent problem with texts from the EE network, so it might need a follow up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

As @MI5 said, some users were reporting while ago a problem when sending messages to EE but it was fixed.

Looks like you are having issues receiving them, right? Do you get any error message? Is it only one EE number or all of them?  Feedback

Technical problems are complex  Thinking

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm fairly sure that you have accidentally blocked the number. Open messages and then settings and check the blocked or spam numbers. If it's on ly the one number I would think that's the likeliest scenario. 

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you,sorted..must have mistakenly spammed him.cheers
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Guessed that would be so - happens all too often.
Glad you found it slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes that's good news. I'm having no problems receiving from EE so hopefully that issue is fixed. 

Message 7 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous and welcome to our forum! slight_smile Happy to read that the mystery got solved! 

Thanks guys for helping out! hugging

Message 8 of 8