cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost/stolen phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have lost my phone and its got a pay monthly sim in it i need to cancelthe sim card my phone is an otium z2 iumei

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

There is a 24 hour helpline if you use the relevant option for lost/stolen phones. More info here:

Lost/Stolen

Lost-Slon Form

I've asked for your personal details to be removed.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a customer to customer forum. You have to call CS and report it - Lines are open 24 hours a day for loss reports 0344 8090202. 

Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

There is a 24 hour helpline if you use the relevant option for lost/stolen phones. More info here:

Lost/Stolen

Lost-Slon Form

I've asked for your personal details to be removed.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi lee-37

On contacting O2 they will imei block your phone and place a bar on your O2 account.

They will send you a replacement SIM card.

When you receive the new SIM card you will need to ring them again to have the account bar removed so you can use it.

If you didn't have a passcode activated to stop a person using the phone then think about changing any passwords of sites you were logged into and if you left any notes on the phones app In reference to passwords etc then change them too.

If you have any type of phone tracking on it then try it before O2 imei bar it.

If you have no phone insurance then perhaps check any household contents T&C and also some Bank Accounts provide mobile phone cover in their T&C. Excess fees would typically apply and you will need to inform the police for a Crime Reference Number.

Take care.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Might wanna remove those imei numbers
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions