cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost promo data

Anonymous
Not applicable

I upgraded to the Iphone 8 plus on Friday in an o2 store on to a 10gb tarrif and there was a promotional 10gb which I got as an exisiting customer. I have ported a number across which went thought today and I have lost the promotional 10gb even though its showing on my bolt ons. I rang customer service and they advised they can't do anyhting and to go to the store.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Ah ok I see. I would have thought it was down to customer service to rectify the problem. A store can't make changes to the account and would likely refer you back to customer service. Give them another call and speak to someone different and don't be fobbed off. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its only showing as 10gb of data and up till number change today was showing 20gb

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Ah ok I see. I would have thought it was down to customer service to rectify the problem. A store can't make changes to the account and would likely refer you back to customer service. Give them another call and speak to someone different and don't be fobbed off. 

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

All sorted this morning after spealing to live chat yesterday.

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our forum @Anonymous, awesome to hear you got the issue sorted in the end!

Let us know how you like your new phone when you've had a chance to try it out? smiling

Message 7 of 7