cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I lost my samsung s2 a while back and o2 put a block on it! iv just moved home and iv found the phone in a bag i never use much, i just want to know if i phone o2 will they unblock it for me?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes - they will.

Just call them on 0844 809 0202 and they will get this done for you, it can take up to 24 hours for the bar to be removed but usually only takes an hour or 2 slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes - they will.

Just call them on 0844 809 0202 and they will get this done for you, it can take up to 24 hours for the bar to be removed but usually only takes an hour or 2 slight_smile

Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you reported the loss to the police you should notify them that it has been found as well.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
and the insurance company if a claim was made....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
and the insurance company if a claim was made....

To be honest the insurance company probably wont be interested now.

A while ago my son was mugged for his PsP and i claimed on my house insurance. A month following the police contacted me saying they had recovered the PsP from someones house and returned it to me after the trial.

I tel the insurance firm and they said as I had paid the excess they were happy for me to keep the recovered Psp. I just wanted to cover myself !

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92915 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I tel the insurance firm and they said as I had paid the excess they were happy for me to keep the recovered Psp. I just wanted to cover myself !

Worth knowing but you did the right thing to tell them wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Now there's a rarity....a recovered stolen item!:smileyhappy:

Yeah I was really surpised when i was contacted by the police.

It was used as evidence and after the trial it was returned to me.

Annoyingly the person got a suspended sentence  slight_frown

I had ket the original box which had the serial number on it which helped my ownership claim.

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
This is recognised by the police and will help if you log your items if they get found later on http://www.immobilise.com/

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9