cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost 02 sim don't know ssn need to keep number help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have lost my O2 payg sim when I rang customer services they said they can't send me a replacement sim without the sim serial number, I do not have this due to me losing my sim I really need the number because I have had it for years & friends family , sons school, doctors etc have it. Could anybody please advise me on how to get the number back thank you.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi have phoned them they said it is not the ssn number for the sim. the chap said i wont pass security check without ssn because i havent topped up or registered it I have not topped up true but I orderd the sim online ported the number from t-mobile and registerd online as i have an account but he said there is no record of me porting and the online system is different from theirs he tried to look on various systems because i was on phone to him for ages and he was typing away so i am now confused and frustrated  O2 FIX UP !!!!!!!!

Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

I lost my 02 sim and I had the same problem I need the ssn to swap it / did you manageed to find a away ?

Message 22 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122924 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the forum.

This thread is over 2 years old. You may have been better to start a new one?:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions
Call cs to activate replacement sim card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 24