Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving 02

Cara20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi hope you can help.  One of my contracts finishes on the 20th June, I contacted them today for the PAC Code and they wanted £35 early termination fee, do I have to wait until the 20th June to request this code and they request 30 days notice, how do I do this without getting a pac code to keep the same number (I need to keep this number as its my daughter and this is the number registered with the School for all her school work).

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Cara20 

All info here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

You can do it at anytime but any money you still owe will be added to your final bill when you use the PAC.

30 days notice is no longer needed, you just leave when you want and pay only up to the day you leave.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Cara20 

All info here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

You can do it at anytime but any money you still owe will be added to your final bill when you use the PAC.

30 days notice is no longer needed, you just leave when you want and pay only up to the day you leave.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Cara20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, really appreciate the help.

Carolyn

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4