cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keeping my phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, just wondered if anyone can assist in the easiest way to keep my phone, but my contract ends at the end of March and i want to go on pay as you go, what is the best and easiest way to do this, thank you.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hi wendy1966.

As long as you are not on O2 Lease, the phone you have is yours to keep after your minimum contract term.

To move over to Pay & Go simply call customer services on 202 from your O2 phone and explain that you would "like to move from contract to pay and go" - they can sort the rest.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Just give O2 30 days notice (end of February) and ask them to migrate your number to P&G. They will send you a P&G sim and arrange the transfer,

The phone is yours to keep but you will have to download the P&G settings. No other change should be necessary.

Message 2 of 3

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hi wendy1966.

As long as you are not on O2 Lease, the phone you have is yours to keep after your minimum contract term.

To move over to Pay & Go simply call customer services on 202 from your O2 phone and explain that you would "like to move from contract to pay and go" - they can sort the rest.

Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 3