Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

keep getting different answers

Moving to another provider.

If I get my PAC code do I still have to give 30 days notice? last advice on here was that if I use the PAC code within the 30 days of getting it then I don't have to give notice.

Advice from O2 guru just now is different.. see chat below

Geoff:
You can contact us in August and get an PAC code and give us 30 days notice period to end the contract.

Grant:
I was told before that if I use the PAC code I don't have to give 30 days notice?

Geoff:
To end the contract you need to give a 30 days notice period

Can anyone confirm, or point me to the right bit on the O2 website
Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,170

Re: keep getting different answers

Again, you do not need to give notice if you use your PAC. Using the PAC cancels the account immediately and you will be billed your final bill, whatever those charges may be.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

Once you use your pac code that serves as the 30 days notice and they will make up a final bill

Anonymous

So where do I find this on the O2 website?

Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,170

I dunno, but it would probably be the wrong info anyway.... Smiley Wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

@Anonymous wrote:

So where do I find this on the O2 website?

MI5's answer is correct, the terms are at the bottom of the page, but I doubt it will help.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303

Whenever you use the PAC you will be billed to the end of your contract but using it serves as giving notice.

Anonymous

It is as MI5 and the rest say but If your still unsure then contact one of the sites staff for clarification.