cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just change pay and go to monthly

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just change pay and go to the monthly , I choose £11 a month with free new phone, when I order I need give them bank account number and credit card , but the bill will on the bank account, I am a house wife my bank account was set up can't pay any bill , so before I order I asking can I change to the credit card pay it , the 'LIVE CHAT' HELPER said yes when I receive my order, but when I check every page I can't see any how to use credit card pay monthly, so I "LIVE CHAT" asked help , they said I need phone the 2202?  but can I phone use old number??Don't want wait until Monday have new phone and new Sims card? I don't want have trouble for the bank account cant pay the bill? Can anyone help??Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Speak to them on your old number using the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page. Sounds like they have set up a direct debit to come from your account.

Ask them if you can make payment online or over the phone. I'm not too sure they will allow this as the usual method is direct debit.

But you do need to call them to clarify.

Message 2 of 2