cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone to blackberry

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive got an iphone on contract but i want a blackberry if i change my bolt on to a blackberry 1gb bolton does it include bbm and bb appworld ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes. The blackberry Internet Bolton, offers fully unlimited data to the blackberry.Net apn. You only use your 1gb of data downloading apps or using the Internet. The £5 bb bolton is for pay and go users only!! Phone CS and there be able to switch your data over. O2 offer 4 different types of internet Bolton's on pay monthly, iphone Bolton's, blackberry boltons, standard boltons and smartphone Bolton's. Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would suggest phoning Customer Services to change your details so you can use Blackberries Services.

Ring them from your mobile dialling 202.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not entirely sure but I think bbm is a separate Bolt on which will cost you £5 a month
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes. The blackberry Internet Bolton, offers fully unlimited data to the blackberry.Net apn. You only use your 1gb of data downloading apps or using the Internet. The £5 bb bolton is for pay and go users only!! Phone CS and there be able to switch your data over. O2 offer 4 different types of internet Bolton's on pay monthly, iphone Bolton's, blackberry boltons, standard boltons and smartphone Bolton's. Hope this helps
Message 4 of 4