Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

Battery life is very good, unless i do a lot of browsing etc it lasts a good few days, it seems fine for browsing to me. Its definitely good value, just fancy a change and not sure it will be for the best but what the hell.
Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

Battery life is very good, unless i do a lot of browsing etc it lasts a good few days, it seems fine for browsing to me. Its definitely good value, just fancy a change and not sure it will be for the best but what the hell.

The iPhone is boss Mate, i pondered over it for a good while, it was the price really that was delaying me!!

But like the saying goes, you only get what you pay for right!

Now I have it I would not have any other Fone I don't think!

Except a newer iPhone!!

My biggest gripe is the lack of BlueTooth file sharing, although hopefully this may be added to a later software update??

I have a Mac too, Apple rules!!

Re Nokia 5800, can it pinch to zoom whilst browsing?

Peps
Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

thats cool, im currently watching some on e-bay that are selling as new and sealed unwanted o2 upgrades, going for about £400 , seems too cheap
Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

it doesnt do pinch to zoom, ive read the battery life is poor on iphone, how do you find it
Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

it doesnt do pinch to zoom, ive read the battery life is poor on iphone, how do you find it

At first when you get it it is Rubbish Mate, you have to "Train" It up to it's best I.E. Run it out then charge, I did this for a week and it seems better now, as I was told the size of the screen and using Wi-Fi ETC Browsing, and how powerful the Fone is the battery won't be as good as other Fones, You'll find you'll have to keep it "Topped" up every night, but it's a small price to pay for such a great device, As I said my Battery is better now than when I got it!!

Hope this Helps,

You can get the 16GB version from Apple for £460

That's where I got mine

And you have piece of mind when you buy it right from the shop Mate, ya get me!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

oh i didnt know you could get it at that price direct from apple, thats good news, i guess from what you have said that i wouldnt be disapointed, thanks for your help.
Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

oh yeah sorry, the other thing was the memory situation, is there any need for the average user to need the 32gb model or is 16gb plenty.
Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

oh i didnt know you could get it at that price direct from apple, thats good news, i guess from what you have said that i wouldnt be disapointed, thanks for your help.

No probs Mate

Glad to help Smiley Very Happy

I think it's £450 including the VAT

Then you "Have To" Top Up the Sim you get with it with £10 so all in all £460
Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

oh yeah sorry, the other thing was the memory situation, is there any need for the average user to need the 32gb model or is 16gb plenty.

It's down to a matter of opinion Laa,

I have the 16GB Version, that's plenty for me, and the 32GB is more expensive!

Like I say it's down to the user and how much you wanna put on it, although you can easily take stuff off when ya bored with it and add more, Music ETC

Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

iphone sim question

so when i have bought the phone and topped up the sim with £10 then i can just put my simplicity sim in and get started, is that right