Did you mean: 

iphone 8 sale?

Reanne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. 

I noticed on the home page that there is an iphone 8 sale- £29.99 20GB £55 ends 7th Feb

How do i access it using the website? 

When I pick an the iphone 8 and go to select tarrifts, it doesn't show the sale. Even when selecting 20gb and going to checkout, it says 20gb £29.99 £60. 

Thanks

Reanne

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Then to make doubly sure you should contact customer services (in my link above) to order the phone. Explain what the issue is and they should sort everything ..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Reanne The discounted tariff will show as a bolt on after purchase https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-guides/Where-is-my-discount-or-Extra-Data/bc-p/1075494

However if you are having problems and want to make sure then please order the phone by contacting customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or beter still ..pop instore and order it there. If you have any queries the shop advisors will help you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
No, it really should show that you are buying into a discounted tariff upfront.
The info provided above is correct for after you have purchased but don’t buy unless you have the discount on your contract paperwork or there’s no guarantee you’ll get it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Then to make doubly sure you should contact customer services (in my link above) to order the phone. Explain what the issue is and they should sort everything ..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Reanne
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks all. I will contact customer services. 

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Did you get sorted out @Reanne ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Reanne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am genuinely not sure! I hope so. I went through the chat and they assured me that I would get the discount, and provided the checkout link. I’ve agreed to the sale and I’m picking the phone up tomorrow. However, I can’t see where it states the money airtime and any discounts on the contract paperwork. I have read through the 4 documents they sent me. The first three regard the credit for the purchase of the iPhone. The last one discusses the pay monthly, but it’s very generic, a link to the website. It’s not a specific contract for the airtime. So I’m confused and not sure where it states it?
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Your MyO2 should show the discount http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
Look in the bolt on section. If not, remember you have 14 days to cancel.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8