cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6s plus rose gold 64GB order status

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all,

Pre ordered the iphone 6s plus way back on 12 September. I knew it was unlikley to receive it on the Friday 25th Sept given the demand but O2 have been so poor at communicating stock availability. 

Has anyone had theirs delivered yet? I've spoken to O2 on live chat and they keep giving the same spiel about 'making my order a priority' etc. but noboby is able to actually tell me when I'm likely to get my phone. I can't believe O2 haven't sent out an email to customers waiting to let them know the situtation. A lack of an email suggests O2 are clueless about the stock which is even more worrying. 

Anyone else in the same boat? Destroy

T

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello 

I have also ordered the 6s plus 64gb in rose gold upgrading on o2 I've paid my contract off early and paid out £49.99 upfront for the phone itself and I have been told it is a 4 week wait 😞 not ideal but I hope that helps answer your question as to how long we will have to wait 

Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I think some people have been lucky enough to get that model/colour....although it does seem to be very popular. You wont get any more info on your order status till they get new stock and the phone is ready for dispatch.

Have you thought about ringing a local O2 store? if they have them in stock you could get one there and cancel your current order?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to news reports, the rose gold option accounted for 40% of all pre orders. That's a massive amount.

Furthermore, the plus model appears to be in high demand or they have a lack of supply. I predict the latter.

It's a waiting game I'm afraid. It happens every year with iPhones unfortunetly 😕
Message 4 of 9

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
You would think by now that Apple have a good idea of demand levels, I guess they do this on purpose to add to the hype and keep people interested long after the phone is released.
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@PhoneChanger wrote:
You would think by now that Apple have a good idea of demand levels, I guess they do this on purpose to add to the hype and keep people interested long after the phone is released.

Of course they do, keeps the people clamouring for more and spreads out the balance sheets.

Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@PhoneChanger wrote:

I would say this is the case. I suppose pre launch research would tell them the rose gold model would be the most popular...as it has been proved so far with it accounting for 40% of the sales...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Spot on. my thoughts exactly
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. It's so frustrating and their CS clearly don't have a clue as they're all giving different dates. 

I'm not even mad that's it's late, I'd just like some info from O2. Their radio silence is such poor CS. 

Message 9 of 9