cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 5 16gb Black - delivery time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I placed my order for an iphone 5 16gb Black O2 (refresh 24months) on 03/07/13.

When can I expect delivery? I've asked on live chat and they always only say that I will get an email when it's despatched.

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

I'm afraid it's all down to stock levels. The fact you haven't received an email with tracking number points to the fact that the phone is out of stock. Only O2 can answer when the phone will be dispatched I'm afraid. In my experience a phone is normally dispatched within a couple of days when stock permits.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

I'm afraid it's all down to stock levels. The fact you haven't received an email with tracking number points to the fact that the phone is out of stock. Only O2 can answer when the phone will be dispatched I'm afraid. In my experience a phone is normally dispatched within a couple of days when stock permits.

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi mate

I ordered my iPhone 5 16gb white on Saturday evening and still haven't got a dispatch e-mail. Customer Service on live chat tell me I should have it in a day or two as the white is in stock.

I did notice when browsing the shop on Saturday the black version is out of stock and could take at least 3 working days for delivery. Maybe give them a call for a quick update on stock levels.
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Recieved an email from O2 yesterday at 16.30 saying it will be with me today.

UKMail estimates between 08.00-12.00 which has now past. I've tried calling them but no answer. Just checking how reliable they are through a google search and they have many bad reviews (1 out of 10 score). I feel this is not going to turn out well.

Anyone have any experiences, what should I do next if it does not turn up today?

Message 4 of 11

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Keep trying to contact the carriers but I would also advise letting O2 know. But it's early yet, there's still every chance your parcel will turn up today.

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to update this and close.

UK Mail did arrive yesterday at around 15.00, but not at the eta between 8.00 - 12.00.

I'm very happy now have got my new phone.

Thank you all slight_smile

Message 6 of 11

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks for updating everyone Hipstar slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
You should think yourself lucky... I ordered a iPhone 5 32GB white on sunday and received a dispatched message on monday, with a delivery time of 9:00-13:00 yesterday. Didn't turn up and i had taken the day off for the delivery. Now on the tracking section of the site it say attempted delivery at 16:00 yesterday! My front door goes directly into my front room and i was in there all day, so UKMail are lying. They even said that they left a card, but they mustn't realise that you need to arrive at the address and post a card for that to happen!

Tried calling them (on an 0845 number mind) and was on hold for 16 mins before i gave up.

Absolute disgrace of a company, who over time will cause alot of customers to go elsewhere. If it wasn't for me having a 6 month early upgrade i would be moving to a different company.

Still don't have the phone. Annoys me immensely as i was going to ask for it to be delivered at my local O2 shop, but they said they wouldn't have it until wednesday (today) yet delivery would be monday or tuesday...

Grrr...
Message 9 of 11

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi Foshiznik,

Send me a message if it does not arrive by tomorrow.

Cheers, Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 10 of 11