Did you mean: 

iphone 11 pro on 5gb data tariff - mobile data not working

Annehm
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone

I would like to know if anyone else has the same issue as me with their iphone 11/11pro/11promax. I am unable to get mobile data to work when on 4g. I can only access data when on wifi. After a lot of discussions with o2 they have finally identified that the issue is being caused by something not working correctly with my tariff!? Apparently they have had similar issues with their 90gb tariff which they have now resolved and I am the 1st one who has the same issue on the 5gb tariff. I am guessing that it must be some sort of coding issue with their tariffs but would like to hear from anyone who has an iphone 11 pro with 256gb storage who is on the 5gb data tariff and their data is working fine. If there is someone can they tell me what ios they are running? I am on 13.1.3. We all know that there are lots of issues with ios 13 but my phone problem is definitely not being caused by any ios issue as the sim will not work in my old iphone 7 which was working perfectly on ios 13.1.2 before I upgraded.

Many thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Annehm Wave

It's been a few days since you've posted about this issue, and I was wondering if there's been any progress on it by any chance? It'd be great to know how you're getting on, in case anyone else experiences a similar problem, it'll help them slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 2