cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone unlocking & PAK # query

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I've upgraded to the iPhone 5 on another network, I have my PAK code ready to swap over.

But I have my old iPhone 4 which needs unlocking for my parnter, if I fill in the unlocking form can I then transfer my PAK over to my new provider stright away or will I have to wait untill my old phone is unlocked before transfering.

Cause o2 says it takes 10 days to unlock but my PAK code runs out soon.

Regards, Neil.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
The number just has to be recognised as been used by the phone you want to unlock, it doesn't matter where the number is now wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
The number just has to be recognised as been used by the phone you want to unlock, it doesn't matter where the number is now wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you MI5 much appreciated.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
No probs mate, good luck.....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4