cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 plus not told of low stock

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not happy at all!!! While chatting live to an advisor I was purchasing the 7plus on contract, I paid the up front fee and was told I would receive it the next day. I then received an email telling me they had none in stock and I will be told when I will be getting it when in stock. The advisor knew what i was doing and didn't bother to inform me of this issue. But instead told me I would get it the next day. If I knew this was the case I would have ordered a colour in stock. I feel misled and used for my money!!
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
1St class option refresh is too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get it, Cleoriff. slight_smile It's just an option on the table than having to wait.
Message 22 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to throw in another option.  Not sure what spec you are looking for but Mobiles.co.uk and carphonewarehouse have the iPhone 7 plus in black with 128GB in stock.

If you do buy from them you'll be taking out a new contract and will need to port your number across ( I assume you're at end of contract?).  O2 are very nice about allowing porting of numbers from O2 to O2.  EE don't, thereby keeping you within their own retail network and making you pay 'upgrade' prices.

There's a comparison site here which shows who sells what in which network and handset and contract prices for different allowances.  Very handy IMHO: www.handsetexpert.com

I'm not affiliated with any of them, but used them many times now.

Good luck!

Message 23 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

EE have them in stock right now (said upto 28 days when i checked yesterday)

Fingers crossed o2 will have theirs this week

Message 24 of 28

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Anyones guess really!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 25 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
just had dispatch email grin
Message 26 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
just had dispatch email grin

Brilliant news. I guess they must have found some...from somewhere....Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 28

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
All set then slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 28 of 28