cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 64gb

Anonymous
Not applicable
We'll I must be mad lol ended up staying with O2 as vodaphone were offering the same deal but the phone for free think it was the refresh that swung it In the end paid £200 upfront so would only cost me £480 to end contract which I kinda like the idea if for what every reasons I needed to end my contract that option was there or to upgrade early so I've been told it will be here tomorrow before 10am now I'd like to think that im well in the clear of all the mess that happened in the first few weeks of ordering the iPhone 6!!!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear @Anonymous 

The Refresh deal is the one that usually appeals to customers...for all the reasons you have given ...so welcome back...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck & hope that the phone arrives tomorrow
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers yeah it's not till you really sit down and think about it that it makes sense like the advantages it carries yeah hope it's here tomorrow I'll be just glad to not have to delete photos off my phone now to make room for more stuff 64gb should help that cause lol
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Remember to back up your stuff to iTunes mate to not lose any
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah my iMessage stopped working last month had to do a restore everything has been backed up plus got a 2TB storage device so everything that can be has been put on that to
lets hope I like the phone not really been on it like the look of it had iPhone 3G,3GS iPhone 4 then 4s so tend to stick to them lol
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you don't like using iMessage just go into settings & switch it off
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a Galaxy Tab S ordered at 9pm at night and it arrived the next morning by 10am - so I would imagine it will be with you tomorrow - enjoy!

Message 8 of 8