cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6/6+ State of Play

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it would be good to try to get a clearer understanding of where each of the 18 handsets are in the cue. If people can put the model, when they ordered and wether it was online or in store then we can hopefully see where the cue ends. Please try to keep your posts to this format 😀

6+ 128gb Gold 17:30 on12th online.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, preordered on the 18th September. Awaiting a 64g Iphone6 space grey. In Progress....nothing else to report sadly and judging by a lot of the posts on the community site, where people preordered far earlier than me I feel I could be waiting sometime. I did at least see a space grey in Torquay 02. Display only of course

Message 11 of 14

joeobrien
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Called up all 3 o2 Stores in Bristol. Wanted iPhone 6, 64gb in gold - had at least 3 in stock at each store. Walked in 5 hours later and walked out with a phone. That was on September 26th.

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update from me. Ordered 13th 05:30 6+ 64gb gold spoke to CS yesterday morning was told 2 to 4 weeks then got an email about half hour later confirming despatch. Should receive today.
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick chat with the Online (outsourced?) customer service and I was told they are out of stock until next week, though as she did not really establish too much detail from me (presumably she picked up my details from giving my phone number) such as establishing the 64 space grey phone I was after I'm not that sure of the reliabilty of her assessment.

I'm told I'm going to get a discount regarding any period of waiting beyond 7 days and that I will recieve a text msg informing me I'm eligible for this; assuming my rudimentary calander calcualtions are not amiss I would make it 9 working days since I placed the order and I have had no txt or email.

It's only a phone but the longer the delay etc...etc and my current phone is dying on its proverbial posterior.

Message 14 of 14