cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5S just died

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a 5S on a 24 month contract which started in October 2013.  Last night the phone was working fine, this morning it is completely dead, won't turn on, won't charge.  Do I have to return it to O2 or to Apple to get it fixed?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Apple would be your best bet - They will replace it on the spot for you but O2 would have to send it off for repair.

If you can, make an appointment with an Apple Genius to have it checked.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Apple would be your best bet - They will replace it on the spot for you but O2 would have to send it off for repair.

If you can, make an appointment with an Apple Genius to have it checked.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149371 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
No problem slight_smile
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93982 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous and Welcome to the Community Forum,

Have you tried another wall charger and lightening cord just incase the phones battery is dead and it's the charger etc that's at fault.
Message 6 of 6