Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: iPhone 4 - Unlimited Texts

If I can chip in, on business it's 40,000
Highlighted
Anonymous

If I can chip in, on business it's 40,000

yes, business is a whole lot more (didnt know it was 40,000), but the reason this is allowed is because it is for corporate and commercial use.
consumer accounts are for private use only. anything over 3000 APPROX is considered spamming or mis use.
Highlighted
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

I know from prepay o2 unlimited is set at 12000 How do i know. Well when you send a request for the balance it says you have
12000 sms to use and 500mb of data. to use before xxxx date
So if thats Prepay, I would think Postpay isnt far away. But dont quote me on that.
I know that once on my on post pay account and sent a loads of sms in month and I got a luvly o2 sms.
Saying come on you have unlimited sms, why not send some more Smiley Very Happy
So I did.
Never ever had a issue with O2 sms and not had one never delivered as well. Good work O2 Smiley Very Happy

you've probably never sent over 3000 texts on postpay. thats why.
customers who use more than 3000 are contacted. try it out.

As this is a customer forum I dont want to be involved in any disagreement and can only go from what i read and know.
If you say its 3000 then I can only assume that this is what you know.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I know from prepay o2 unlimited is set at 12000 How do i know. Well when you send a request for the balance it says you have
12000 sms to use and 500mb of data. to use before xxxx date
So if thats Prepay, I would think Postpay isnt far away. But dont quote me on that.
I know that once on my on post pay account and sent a loads of sms in month and I got a luvly o2 sms.
Saying come on you have unlimited sms, why not send some more Smiley Very Happy
So I did.
Never ever had a issue with O2 sms and not had one never delivered as well. Good work O2 Smiley Very Happy

you've probably never sent over 3000 texts on postpay. thats why.
customers who use more than 3000 are contacted. try it out.

As this is a customer forum I dont want to be involved in any disagreement and can only go from what i read and know.
If you say its 3000 then I can only assume that this is what you know.

im not trying to argue or disagree with anyone. everyone has an opinion and their own info.
all i can say is, i know the fair usage policy inside out.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Well I can tell you it defiantly isn't 3000, as i've been with o2 for 4 years on 2 different contracts , and not one month have I used less than 3000, and every text i send is for Personal Use only, I'm just more a texter than a caller.
I've spoke to o2 about it and they pointed me to the term's and condition's cant remember where now and states fair usage is 10,000 most other networks it is around 3,000 - 5,000 but o2's is 10,000 hence why I am with them and will stay with them.
Highlighted
Anonymous

We all know its not 3000.
The actual fair use policy is in the terms and conditions.
Highlighted
Anonymous

We all know its not 3000.

Well most of us do, I have the unlimited and haven't used 1 for 3 months! Smiley Very Happy
It is the other bits of my contract I like!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Inclusive Messages and Message Charges
1. Inclusive messages on Pay Monthly tariffs can be used for texts sent in the UK to UK mobiles from your SIM Card for private and personal purposes. This doesn’t include international texts. You may not use your SIM Card:
o in, or connected to, any phone other than the one which it was supplied with or the type intended by us for use with. (For example a mobile phone simplicity tariff SIM Card is intended for use in a mobile phone not a modem. This includes putting your SIM Card into a modem, modem usage or internet tethering on your device unless stated); or
o in such a way that we reasonably believe adversely impacts the service to our other customers.
If we reasonably suspect you’re not behaving within this policy, we reserve the right to impose further charges or disconnect your SIM Card or your tariff at any time, having attempted to contact you first. We call this our ‚Excessive Usage Policy‛.

they consider this AROUND 3000 texts. not 10,000.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Inclusive Messages and Message Charges
1. Inclusive messages on Pay Monthly tariffs can be used for texts sent in the UK to UK mobiles from your SIM Card for private and personal purposes. This doesn’t include international texts. You may not use your SIM Card:
o in, or connected to, any phone other than the one which it was supplied with or the type intended by us for use with. (For example a mobile phone simplicity tariff SIM Card is intended for use in a mobile phone not a modem. This includes putting your SIM Card into a modem, modem usage or internet tethering on your device unless stated); or
o in such a way that we reasonably believe adversely impacts the service to our other customers.
If we reasonably suspect you’re not behaving within this policy, we reserve the right to impose further charges or disconnect your SIM Card or your tariff at any time, having attempted to contact you first. We call this our ‚Excessive Usage Policy‛.

they consider this AROUND 3000 texts. not 10,000.

No they don't.
Highlighted
Topics: 575
Solutions: 3,920

....all i can say is, i know the fair usage policy inside out.

Well he did say he knew it inside out! :womanindifferent: