Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

iPhone 3G 16gb - successful insurance claim - no stock?

just received my replacement. 11:01 this morning very happy 3GS Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

No headphones...

Just got to pay the £25 excess and return the old phone, charger and headphones to the courier.

Hello,
I just broke my iphone,dropped on the floor from high staircase.
I going make a claim tomorrow morning,but Im away for 2 weeks,and I don't have headphones with me to return for them,so it's possible my claim will be unsuccessful?
Anonymous

god ur all cons

I have been on the waiting list for a 3gs for 3 weeks its because all you sad ppl "dropping ur fone's" just as they have stopped making the 3g and they got a updated one to replace it :@
Anonymous

Re: No headphones...

Just got to pay the £25 excess and return the old phone, charger and headphones to the courier.

Hello,
I just broke my iphone,dropped on the floor from high staircase.
I going make a claim tomorrow morning,but Im away for 2 weeks,and I don't have headphones with me to return for them,so it's possible my claim will be unsuccessful?

i returned mine without headphones and only the plug part of my charger. everything was fine.
ur all cons
by r0binson on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 pm
I have been on the waiting list for a 3gs for 3 weeks its because all you sad ppl "dropping ur fone's" just as they have stopped making the 3g and they got a updated one to replace it :@

and its not our fault you dont have you 3GS. i waited 3 weeks aswell. claimed and then went on holiday a week later for 2 weeks got back home called up again and got mine the day after.

just keep ringing.
Anonymous

Re: iPhone 3G 16gb - successful insurance claim - no stock?

made a claim about 18 days ago for iphone 3gs told it is out of stock have rang several times and had heated exchanges with them but still no joy.am getting really frusterated because not given any answers at all by anyone.am wondering if i will get my phone off them.
Anonymous

[ Edited ]
Everyone, please share your thoughts and experiences on the following Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/02-Insure ... 5987024486
Anonymous

[ Edited ]
Please post your experiences and comments on the 02 Insure Scam Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/02-Insure ... 5987024486
Please remember to 'like' this page as the more of a following we can gather, the deeper the impact we can have on 02's reputation and credibility. Hopefully we can resolve this pathetic excuse of a service that we have paid for and continue to pay good money for.
BBC Watchdog has announced 02 Insure will be featured on next weeks show. (Thursday 4th). Please keep them posted with your individual cases on twitter @BBCWatchdog or their Website at http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/