Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max order

Ordering-online
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the iPhone 14 pro max as of Saturday 10th June 2023, order and upgrade was placed at 11:00am today it's been hours and the order status still says the order has been confirmed and has yet to be  processed why is this? When I was choosing to upgrade it said it would be next day if I place an order for it before midnight. I've only received the order confirmation and nothing else.

If anyone knows what I should do that would help out thanks.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Ordering-online 

Possibly being held for credit checks.

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 8

Ordering-online
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I doubt it would be because I've not had any email I talked with an expert earlier and they didn't say anything about this 

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Ordering-online 

It could be for any number of reasons. Possibly out of stock also (website not live so can say in stock when not).

Either way, only O2 can tell you so you need to contact the expert again for an explanation.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 8

Ordering-online
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I've got all the documents etc, just checked the order confirmation pdf and found out that it won't be arriving until Monday even though i thought next day delivery was going to be applied 

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Ordering-online 

Unless you paid extra for Saturday delivery next day doesn't apply over the weekend.

If you did pay extra, you need to ask O2 to refund the charges.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 8

Ordering-online
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did not as it says on the order confirmation it says free delivery 

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Ordering-online 

Yes, free next day when ordered on Friday will be Monday delivery.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 8 of 8