Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 stock

Kmistry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have upgrade to an iPhone 12 on 20th Nov but it says o2 are awaiting more stock. When is this likely to happen?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Kmistry You're more likely to get an answer to the question 'how long is a piece of string?' O2's stock reporting isn't live. With Christmas drawing closer, it's probably unlikely there will be any stock until after the holidays. That's just a guess. The only one here who might have an answer is @Chris_K.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Kmistry

I would give o2 call as that seems an awfully long time to be waiting.

I know Apple have had stock constraints

call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 8

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Kmistry wrote:
I have upgrade to an iPhone 12 on 20th Nov but it says o2 are awaiting more stock. When is this likely to happen?

It really depends on the specific variant you ordered. For example, the iPhone 12 Pro 512GB Pacific Blue currently has a delivery time of 'more than 6 weeks'. We're working on securing more and more stock as quickly as possible but some models and variants are experiencing low stock across the globe in the run up to Christmas.

During your order journey you will have been shown an estimate delivery timescale and the majority of orders made have been, and will be, delivered within the timescale shown during your order journey. I know you're excited and eager to get your new phone but you won't have been forgotten about... It'll be a case of there not being sufficient stock and as above, some variants will take several weeks for delivery.

As soon as there's an update on your order, you'll be sent an update.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 8

oscar12
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also ordered an I phone 12 64g midnight black 10 days ago now and have had herd nothing from o2 about , my order accept for them saying it is currently out of stock shocking customer service no communication on how long I'm going to have to be wating or anything, does any1 have any idea on how long it might be?

Message 5 of 8

oscar12
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i ordered my i phone 12 64 gb black on the 14th on november how long will i be likely having to wait?

Message 6 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@oscar12 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

oscar12
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you

Message 8 of 8