cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad pro tariffs

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone else had problems with o2 and their tariffs for the iPad pro? I recently tried to purchase one in store and told it was £99 upfront and £52.50 per month. However online it was showing as £49 per month. The sales person stated that this was for priority customers only but I did not believe him and left the store. I then purchased it online at £49 per month as stated (offer is still up on the website) and now o2 are sending me letters to say it is actually £52.50. When challenged again they state they have no record of me purchasing at £49.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had a look online right now and it's still showing as £99 upfront and £49.

I would take a screenshot of this and continue to dispute it.

Give CS a phone

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had another look there;

The plan you mention at £49 is usually the £52.50 you mentioned however it's on offer until the 3rd February. There seems to be a little bit of confusion somewhere.

Still give CS a phone and explain to them and hoepfully you'll get it sorted slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

I just took a look as well and @Anonymous is correct. I couldn't see anything that said it was for Priority customers only. How could O2 say that they have no record of the OP paying £49? They must have, otherwise they wouldn't be asking him for the £52.50. 

@Anonymous definitely take a screenshot and stick to your guns. Please come back and let us know how you get on.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

When a discount or offer is applied it is usually as a minus figure in the bolt ons.

Message 5 of 5