Did you mean: 

iFitness

pickard1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I've just discovered today through a random text message from Ifitness, to unsubscribe from a service that i have never subcribed to ?

I've done a few searches and discovered that this is a scam.

I contacted o2 today , who have informed me that £12.00 has been leaving my account since march this year, totalling £84.00.

The representative told me he would stop the subcription and credit me a gesture of £7.50 ?

I've contacted company at fitness@bounce.mobi , asking for a refund of £84.00 and to ask for proof of this alleged subscription that i signed up to.

Anyone else had this happen and any further advice if i do not receive a subcription ?

Not happy with O2, Although it is an impartial company who has carried out this deception, surely, as a service provider and knowing of this scam, O2 could have informed there valued customers ?

regards

Dave 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@pickard1

You should also contact customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and ask them to place the following bars to your account. This will ensure this sort of thing can't happen again

• Bar all Direct to Bill Debits
  • Premium Bar (calls to premium numbers, 090, 070 etc.)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

iiFitness seems to appear with regularity on these community pages. You have done the right thing by contacting them direct. The useful site linked to above at payforitsucks does advise threatening them with the small claims court and also providing proof as to where and how you subscribed.

Good luck but there seems to be a proven result of people getting refunds by following the advice

Message 4 of 4