Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iFitness refund-Post Office

scotty9286
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys, I remember reading someone having success and getting money back from the iFitness scam.  They say they got a code and successfully redeemed in a Post Office.  I have got my refund code in a text message, but the man in the Post Office said it was no good without a barcode.  Maybe it was on another phone company's forum I saw it on (I'm with O2 but looked at a few forums) but I distinctly remember reading about something getting their refund in the PO.  Do I need a barcode, or how did anybody that got their money back get on with simply showing the message in the Post Office?  As I say, they say they can't give me my refund without a barcode.   

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Some have mentioned that method working for them but I don't recall any specifics.
If you search for iFitness on here you could private message any of the customers who have mentioned this method of refund.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A bar code makes sense but I see no reason why a code can't be accepted . I have used codes at retailers before. Maybe try a different PO. 

Message 3 of 7

scotty9286
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks MI5, it was the difficulty I had of finding the threads with the members who got a solution to it but I'll have another search on here.
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Search can be frustrating on here but you can use google and type o2 ifitness scam and it should find you plenty!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

scotty9286
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What I thought Jonsie, today I used the one in the town I work in.  However, the two other nearest ones are half an hour's drive in either direction, so it could be a while before I can check again.   There was one in my local village, but it got closed last year.  I've emailed the person that I'd be dealing with to get the refund in the first place but no reply as of yet.  Funny now it takes them a bit longer to reply when I'm getting a refund, but can seemingly reply straight away beforehand!  

Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @scotty9286 it would be great to get an update on your situation once you have any news. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7