cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to you get to speak to someone at O2?

customer4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you call you wait forever then they hang up.  If you try the chat it is a machine who keeps suggesting you go to the contact us page.  I cant get the help online.  The local shop doesnt answer.  How do you get to talk or email anyone in customer services?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145067 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@customer4 

All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
Or 202 from your O2 mobile.
Advice from an O2 Guru to get through:
When you call 202, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.
Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
You can also try saying "Upgrade" or "Fraud" to be connected to an advisor.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 8

customer4
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. i have tried all the numbers and you wait for hours then they hang up, even if I say leave, upgrade or fraud...... are they all on fourlough??

Message 3 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23222 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

I will tag the online advisors. @O2Lisa or @O2Daniel can you please assist @customer4?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 8

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Thanks for the tag @Bambino. @customer4 You can call O2 on 202 from your o2 mobile, or from any non O2 number, on 03448090202. This should be free from most landlines, or will be included within any free minutes allowance, as it is classed as a UK landline number. if you press the option for fraud, that will usually make sure you get through to an agent, and are not turned away to the self serve options by the deflection in place. Alternatively, if you wish for me to discuss this query with you, we could go into the details through private message. If you would like to do this, please reply to this thread by tagging me, or private message me directly slight_smile
signature
Message 5 of 8

Customerhelp
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How can I get in contact with a real human being - I need to cancel my contract but no longer have access to my phone/number as it was stolen

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 145067 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Customerhelp 

Looks like you should contact customer service as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or call on 202 or 0344 809 0202.

You can call using Skype from your PC Guide: A Guide to Skype 

You also need to report the loss properly Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions