cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to lengthen ring tone

Anonymous
Not applicable

on Pay as you go

phone Not on voicemail (dont want to pay for msgs from spammers) and dont want to switch it on either!

phone cuts off  (stops ringing)after 15sec..not long enough to get out of pocket etc etc

how can i make it last for 30 sec

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
See jonsie's guide here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/How-to-Lengthen-Ringtime-on-any-O2-Mobile/m-p/36...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
See jonsie's guide here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/How-to-Lengthen-Ringtime-on-any-O2-Mobile/m-p/36...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Having reconsidered, with VM off, the phone should ring until the caller gives up, so it maybe your callers hanging up?
1760 turns off VM. Have you checked to ensure it's off ?

Currently using:
Message 3 of 3