cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get VAT invoices on account

Anonymous
Not applicable

go on o2 chat ask for VAT invoicing to be turned on, stupid I know it should be standard or set by ticking a box, but O2 has made it hard for us & them, when u all have chat working overtime they might get the message

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

For anyone wanting the company details

Telefónica UK Limited

260 Bath Road

Slough

Berks SL1 4DX

Registered in England Number: 1743099

VAT Registered Number: GB 778 6037 85

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

For anyone wanting the company details

Telefónica UK Limited

260 Bath Road

Slough

Berks SL1 4DX

Registered in England Number: 1743099

VAT Registered Number: GB 778 6037 85

Message 2 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Going to be asked for this a lot @jonsie  End of financial year and all that? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

it seems your solution is the only 1, by putting the vat no on the bottom of your print offs, they finally sent me what they say are vat invoices but they are just the same invoices with the word "Not" removed from "this is not a vat invoice" my belief is that some idiot said only business acount holders need a vat reciept, because ive been online & an o2 employee said that when she goes onto my account & clicks on VAT it pulls up a proper vat invioce with vat no & company details, but when i do it i still brings up this invoice that says "this is not a Vat Invoice" i am trying to get to the bottom of it & will have a final answer to this problem if it kills me, they believe we can all print off vat invoices, but i think the program only allows business users to do so, & no 1 can now work out why & how to change it. 

Message 4 of 17

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

All my invoices are vat invoices and I have never been a business customer. I thought O2 were updating the system, one of the changes being that all invoices produced would be suitable as vat invoices.

What happens if you go via view latest bill >> View latest detailed usage and charges >> scroll down to Download and print latest bill and then click on vat invoice in the left hand menu.

Message 5 of 17

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I've just tried it that way @jonsie and I get "This is not a VAT invoice" too, seriously needs fixing.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

its the same, only comes up as this is not a vat invoice, they say they have to turn on vat invoicing to your account for u to get vat invoices, so i have requested this 3 time & 3 times they say it is turned on, but may not be active for 24hrs & its still the same, if they cant work out whats happening how the hell can we.

Message 7 of 17

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Have you spoken to customer service rather than using live chat or are both being incompetent?

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
yes on many occasions no one can work it out they all say vat turned on & when they go to my account the bill comes up as a vat invoice, but when I go on it isn't, I even tried printing it off to see if it changed, but allas no. no one can work it out so it must be a programming prob.
Message 9 of 17

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions