cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long for a bronze number request to be processed?

dcandersson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was told 24 hours, but does that mean 2-24 hours? Or should I really wait till tomorrow?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I could see a special number for businesses would have an impact. Particularly if they were catchy or easy to remember. Anything else, its just pointless

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @dcandersson let us know how it goes with your bronze request? slight_smile Any progress yet?

@Bambino @Cleoriff not to speculate in this specific case but in general, could also be sentimental reasons if the number "means something" to them. Like when some people want to get a cool car licence plate. grin

Message 12 of 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Well @Marjo, at least with a personalised number plate, it's visible all the time. I had one for 30 years, in fact, and just sold it recently. Unless the phone number is on the side of a truck or a van for business purposes, the number, as @Cleoriff says, and I agree, is useless.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Well @Marjo, at least with a personalised number plate, it's visible all the time. I had one for 30 years, in fact, and just sold it recently. Unless the phone number is on the side of a truck or a van for business purposes, the number, as @Cleoriff says, and I agree, is useless.

To each their own I suppose! slight_smile 

Message 14 of 16

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Number is very memorable for me which helps but also I have to give the number to various health and social bodies on a near daily basis so it's also easy for them to jot down without  having to read it back. 

Message 15 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Although I do agree if its a memorable number which is required for personal reasons, then there is no problem with that at all. To be honest I had forgotten about those and shouldn't really as my brother in law has a number for just that reason

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 16