Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

how do i view my usage

Ive just come on to contract and i dont know how to check online how many minutes and texts im using.

thanks
Anonymous

how do i view my usage

Im not sure how you would check it online but if you send a blank text message to 21202 it will reply with how many minutes and texts you have remaining, the message is free aswell btw. Hope this helps
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326

how do i view my usage

Just need to sign into 'my o2' then 'view my bill' where you will see another link to 'My allowance' which will show what you have used and what you have remaining
Hope this helps
Anonymous

how do i view my usage

thanks i do that, im ment to get 600 minutes and unlimeted texts but when i text 21202 it says i have how every many mins left like 595 and 600 text plus any unlimted allowence so does tht mean ive got unlimted texts plus 600, confusing!!!
Anonymous

how do i view my usage

yeah it will mean however many minutes you have left (which you know) but with some contracts you get free texts then unlimited aswell, but it wont tell you how many unlimited you have as it is "unlimited" (although most companies have them capped under the fair usage policy)

I get 1000mins, 500texts, then unlimited texts aswell and mine says the same when I text to find out how much.
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326
Anonymous

How To Check Your Inclusive Minutes

Hello,

I found a great symbian application (PBC_MonIncMT) to stay ontop of your O2 cell phone plan ( only for symbian phones , i have Nokia N95 ).This application just allows you to stay amazed at how many FREE minutes and texts you actually have left.You can downloading it from Handango site.
Highlighted
Anonymous

how do i view my usage

I have just switched over to the simplicity tariff with an 'unlimited' text bolt on. When we text to 21202 we get a reply stating 'this service is not available on your account'

Why?