cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone explain why when I go to the page to see may balance i get this, ermm i have been on o2 for years and pay monthly, but i seem to not exist ?

"You don't appear to have any 'Pay Monthly mobile' & 'Disconnected Bill' products so we're showing you all of the products you do have."

Makes no sense to me

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please move on from Live Chat as that service is fine for low level general enquiries not connected to your account.

Ring them

From your O2 mobile202Free
From a landline0844 809 02025p / min†

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can anyone explain why when I go to the page to see may balance i get this, ermm i have been on o2 for years and pay monthly, but i seem to not exist ?

"You don't appear to have any 'Pay Monthly mobile' & 'Disconnected Bill' products so we're showing you all of the products you do have."

Makes no sense to me

Hi and Wecome to the 02 Community Forum,

Have you been able to access the My02 Ok in the past.

If your on Contract then dial 202 from your 02 phone or if your on Payg ring 4445 again from your phone and they will look into your account for you.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the welcome, as I said I pay monthly, and in the past up until a few days ago i could check my balance online using the phone 02 app, or on webpage, now i get the message about not having an account, or if on the phone it tells me to turn off wifi thing, even when it is off, and have ticked the work on wifi box etc etc, seems the software is a bag of spanners, been on to the chat desk and they said it has all been reset, errm nope, never mind eh !!

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please move on from Live Chat as that service is fine for low level general enquiries not connected to your account.

Ring them

From your O2 mobile202Free
From a landline0844 809 02025p / min†

Message 4 of 4