Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help needed cant speak to anyone at 02

permboden
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
who the hell can i speak to or how do i get through as all phone lines are down and messaging is down and i need to speak to 02 during this cornavirus outbreak.no single was of speaking to anyone.its a joke.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions
the link below has everything we currently know:https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10287 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions
O2 are running on reduced staff numbers, and reduced opening times so unfortunately it will take longer to answer the phone.

Live chat has been taken off line as the Call Centres in the locations that where providing that service have been closed down by the governments of those countries.

O2 are working hard to answer calls as quickly as they can and as many as you can.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 9

Lisa6
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've being trying to call O2 for 4 days now to pay the balance on my bill and have my phone re-connected. Holding on for hours. Impossible to speak to anyone.
Message 4 of 9

Dominic
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can’t you pay it online? Usually if restricted you can pay online and restrictions come off after a while
Message 5 of 9

Dominic
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’d like to speak to someone too about my bill but as most of them are working from home I guess it’s just a big fat case of keep trying and trying
Message 6 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 7 of 9

Lisa6
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No I cant for some reason. Tried a few times. My phone has been disconnected of the network
Message 8 of 9

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@permboden wrote:
who the hell can i speak to or how do i get through as all phone lines are down and messaging is down and i need to speak to 02 during this cornavirus outbreak.no single was of speaking to anyone.its a joke.

Hi @permboden sorry to hear you are having difficulty, our lines are extremely busy at this time, is there something specific you need help with?

signature
Message 9 of 9