Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@carol3

What sort of phone have you got and what seems to be the problem?

First thing, have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It sounds like you have an Accessibility option turned on.
If you can access the System Settings, go to Settings >Accessibility and turn off anything that's turned on.
You can pull down from the top of the screen and tap the settings cog if the app drawer isn't working.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like accessibility as mentioned above with inverted colours. What phone do you have?
Message 4 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @carol3, how are you getting on with this? There are a few suggestions above, did they help? If not, it'd be great if you could let us know a bit more about what's going on slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 7

carol3
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a samsung J6 also a samsung galaxy core I tried to sort the first one with second phone and because I put sim in the galaxy this one now also has the same problem. I am sure it is because talk back is on, but I can not access the phone to turn it off, every app or you touch a green surround appears and it will not let me enter pass word to access phone.  Please help.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Might be easier to pop into your local O2 store for their guru to sort it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7