Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

getting through to o2

Is it just me, or are there really no hman beings answering phones at 02?? I have been trying all day to get through and I am getting fed up!!!
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

getting through to o2

The new iPhone has just been released and the world has gone a bit crazy.

I imagine CS is overwhelmed and you picked the worst day ever. Smiley Happy
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

getting through to o2

Yeah if it can wait then hold off as CS will be in meltdown with the release of the new iPhone. Anything we can help with?
Highlighted
Anonymous

no reply

Ah! That would explain why I was told by a bodyless voice that they were busy because everyone was dealing with requests for their new iphone. And I cynically though it was an advertising gimmick!! I did eventually get through at 6>30 pm after another 12 minute wait; thank goodness for speakerphone!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

PS

PS, thanks so much, Carrie, for your offer of help. Just needed my new sim card activated on my old, possibly broken-beyond-repair phone,after losing my phone on a transatlantic flight yesterday. Now if you could provide me with a decent replacement phone for the new sim card...
Cheers.
Highlighted
Topics: 555
Solutions: 3,453

Re: PS

,after losing my phone on a transatlantic flight yesterday.

I see an insurance claim in my crystal ball Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

insurance

if only I'd taken out that travel insurance or been covered on my house insurance, but alas, not!! Silly me!!