Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting proof of purchase

Rachh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have just upgraded to a Samsung s20+ 5g, the offer with the phone is free samsung ear buds, but to claim them u need to send proof of purchase but I got nothing from o2 when I did upgrade. I have tried to send the order confirmation but thats not good enough, they want an invoice or receipt. I have adked o2 to send one but they don't! Seems like they don't want me to claim their free offer! Do you know where I can get an invoice/receipt from on my o2 etc???
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

In the Documents section of your MyO2 Download and View Bills/Payment history, @Rachh- you should find what you need there.

Another way is checking in your orders in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 or from any emails you had when you placed your order.

Good luck, sounds like a good offer! 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

In the Documents section of your MyO2 Download and View Bills/Payment history, @Rachh- you should find what you need there.

Another way is checking in your orders in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 or from any emails you had when you placed your order.

Good luck, sounds like a good offer! 

Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Rachh 

Go to your recent orders in your MyO2 and print it off as a PDF file. You can then attach it to your claim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

Rachh
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your help. Its sorted now. Managed to save a jpeg screen shot from from o2 app on phone.
Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You're welcome slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 11

jlw02
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @Rachh - I am having this problem too. What did you screenshot on the app?
Message 6 of 11

Rachh
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, it was my my orders. Just needed to get the date on it to prove it was within date.
Message 7 of 11

jlw02
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you... I submitted my claim with a screenshot of my device plan as well as my order confirmation, and they're pushing back saying I also need the delivery note... Never easy, is it?!

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I think Samsung need to have some consistency with the processing of these claims! You can see on this thread, no one was asked for a delivery note!

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Proof-of-Purchase/m-p/1367961/highlight/tr... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

Sabrina1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi trying to find proof of purchase apparently a screenshot of the device plan amd details isn't enough but I can't find any documents about the order for the phone online amd chats not currently available, is there something I'm missing or shall I just give 02 a call? TIA
Message 10 of 11