cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting out of a contract?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have a current blackberry contract which was a 2 year one, I went into store today to try and get an iphone however to get one I had to pay over £2000 to cancel my current contract and get a new ihpone one.

Has anyone got any ideas what I should do with the blackberry one as im paying for both, I understand i signed up for 2 year contract, but its not as if im leaving them ive changed to a different higher contract? I currently pay over £105 for both contracts now!

Thanks becky

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think I would give it a couple of months and take out another one! Smiley LOL

Unless you can find someone to take over one of the contracts you will have to pay them both.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think I would give it a couple of months and take out another one! Smiley LOL

Unless you can find someone to take over one of the contracts you will have to pay them both.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You could sell the Blackberry and put it towards paying off your contract, cancelling any bolt ons first.

Message 3 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Damn that's a bill and a half (or two) selling your phone is going to be the best option. Downgrade the tarif as soon as you can.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 4