cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting my bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

You say I can't see my bill as you've changed the system at your end and now insist I change my browser!

Please let me know why I should change.

If not, then let me know how I can upgrade my browser with least inconvenience.

This is important as I need the itemised bill for business reasons.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You should be able to see your bill by going into My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2.

I am using Firefox and also my mobile and have no problem

The path to follow is View latest bill >> View latest detailed usage and charges >> scroll down to Download and print latest bill.... which brings up the old style page with the download as pdf link.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You should be able to see your bill by going into My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2.

I am using Firefox and also my mobile and have no problem

The path to follow is View latest bill >> View latest detailed usage and charges >> scroll down to Download and print latest bill.... which brings up the old style page with the download as pdf link.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Are you able to view My O2 at all? I don't who you asked, there have been system changes but nothing to prevent you seeing or accessing your. Certainly no browser change needed. Clearing the browser cache may help but follow the path described via @Cleoriff.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Should have perfect access if you follow @Cleoriff advice I use the myo2 app on my iPhone with no problem then use the desktop version in Opera on my PC
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sometimes glitches with IE but no one should be using IE as a browser anyways......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Never use IE as you always get viruses & glitches, went from Netscape to google then opera
Message 6 of 6