cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was on a sim contract then i changed to  pay n go , i then had a phone call offering a deal to switch back to a sim only contract , part of the offer was after 6 months i would get a free phone either a discontinued or referbished phone , now after 8 months o2 to are not honouring the deal , as anyone else been offered this deal

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard of people taking ip a sim only deal under the premise that after 6 months they could be offered a desk with handset. I think the initial 6 month period is to see if the person is a secure chance to offer a subsidised handset.

If you don't have a contact name or any paperwork to substantiate your claim then I'm afraid your not going to get any resolution.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard of people taking ip a sim only deal under the premise that after 6 months they could be offered a desk with handset. I think the initial 6 month period is to see if the person is a secure chance to offer a subsidised handset.

If you don't have a contact name or any paperwork to substantiate your claim then I'm afraid your not going to get any resolution.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you taliking about the deal where you could upgrade to the iPhone 5

Message 3 of 3