Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final refund

gc3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Pay monthly - just left o2 - SMS and email asked me to log in to get refund - but cannot find what to do next

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@gc3 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/refunds

Final bill refund

What is a final bill refund and how does it work?

Once your account has been disconnected, a final bill will be generated within 14 working days. Sometimes this will leave your account in credit, which will appear as a minus balance on your invoice. Your airtime account balance needs to be showing in credit before we can give you a refund.

You can check your final bill in My O2 online, but not in the My O2 app, as it will stop working once you’re disconnected.

If your final bill is in credit, we’ll refund you automatically within the next 30 days to the account or card you usually pay your bill from. We'll send you a cheque if we don’t have your account or card details.

If you’re on a Pay Monthly plan, make sure you don’t cancel your Direct Debit until after your final bill has been paid. We’ll take the money from your account as normal. If you’ve cancelled your Direct Debit already, you’ll need to call us to pay your final bill.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2