Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final bill

AndyMac
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone got any idea as to how I can get my final bill from O2 after porting my number to another network? I can't use the MyO2 app and it won't let me connect to online help, I can login in on the website but it states that I have no device, I can't call them as the automated system says check the MyO2 app, I can't text them.

I need to get hold of someone as O2 are still taking money out of my account even though I must be in credit.

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Chrisboult
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem. I ported my number to a different provider now I can't get my final bill and I don't know if I will be getting any more charges from BT. Can someone send me my bil dated 6th November and let me know if I will be getting any more charges?

Message 11 of 44

Truromoon
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue. Received email saying my bill for 22/12/2020 is ready and that I can view it online at My O2, but can find nowhere on the site to view this final bill or any previous ones.

Message 12 of 44

Nonno_star
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi.

I have the same problem - transferred to a new provider but my Final O2 Bill is not available on the website nor App.

Can my Final O2 Bill be sent to me, please.

Thanks

Message 13 of 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Nonno_star 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 44

Nonno_star
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks, MI5 ! Great and helpful response.
Message 15 of 44

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
You're welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 44

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Hmm. Seems to be a bit of a gap wth the whole last bill thing when people hoof their number onto another carrier/network, as they are perfectly entitled to do - strange!

Message 17 of 44

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Yeah, in the past, the number would show as a disconnected account for 6 months before being deleted.
For some unknow reason now, O2 delete it immediately.

Currently using:
Message 18 of 44

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yeah, in the past, the number would show as a disconnected account for 6 months before being deleted.
For some unknow reason now, O2 delete it immediately.

Some  SLA gets one of their off-shore contractor companies a payout per termination no doubt...rolling_eyes

Message 19 of 44

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Who knows?
Maybe something to do with GDPR but I dunno......

Currently using:
Message 20 of 44