Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

family discount

Dave-P
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have attempted to add a third account to my family plan but got the message it was not eligible because it was arranged trought the carphone warehouse, I did check this fact with the online chat with O2 and they stated there would be no problem. Has anyone had this issue with the family plan ?.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143450 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Dave-P  

Contracts have to be taken directly from O2, sorry https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143450 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Dave-P  

Contracts have to be taken directly from O2, sorry https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Foddersin
Level 3: Thinker
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Believe me it is not just O2 chat who make a large amount of mistakes, talking about Vodafone here, but really I would generally advise looking around the Family discount page and for the term's and condition's of it.

Generally any perk you get direct from a network you don't get if you go through a third party, this is something I do see quite on a daily basis.

Kindest Regards,
Andrew.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ on O2 UK
Nokia 1 Plus on O2 UK
Message 4 of 4