Did you mean: 

family bilt on

aliboomyak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
More info

.. WAT .. is this ... Lol is this bolt on ive been charged for but still i am unable to either use it... Manage it .. Complety Cancel or believe it or not o2 staff .. Support to sort out !!??? .. . They said it would be available that day to actually start using but hey... Wasn't .. So another support advisor then told me up to 48 hours but assured me that the any network minutes that i used .. ALL OF THEM .. And the calling balance that was also Used had been credited to my account but as it was a good will gesture ! .. I couldnt see it !!.. But only my 02 mins were added .. Very disappointed .. I have now got to go 21 says with no tariff minutes at all or calling credit or the unlimited mins that ive paid for to my 3 family members i still cannot used. .. . Can somebody please help out in either getting the numbers " added" .. Not just "pending addition" .. Sorted .. Please help

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @aliboomyak and Welcome to the forum,

Sorry to hear of your issues and i can certainly feel your frustration.

That said can you please pay attention to the language in the start of your post which is not allowed on the forum.

The 'family bolt on' has had its fair share of glitches with it i'm afraid.

If you have been contacting O2 via the Online Live Chat who are outsourced callcentres who are non Uk, then I suggest you now contact Uk O2 Customer Services via 202 from your mobile phone.

If you PM @Toby http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/60444 he may be able to assist as he is site staff along with @Chiara and some moderators.

The rest of us here are all customers like you.

Hope all gets resolved to a reasonable outcome.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @aliboomyak and Welcome to the forum,

Sorry to hear of your issues and i can certainly feel your frustration.

That said can you please pay attention to the language in the start of your post which is not allowed on the forum.

The 'family bolt on' has had its fair share of glitches with it i'm afraid.

If you have been contacting O2 via the Online Live Chat who are outsourced callcentres who are non Uk, then I suggest you now contact Uk O2 Customer Services via 202 from your mobile phone.

If you PM @Toby http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/60444 he may be able to assist as he is site staff along with @Chiara and some moderators.

The rest of us here are all customers like you.

Hope all gets resolved to a reasonable outcome.

Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there I have been having problems with the family bolt on for the past year or more O2 are extremely slow at trying to sort it out I suggest you pm Toby he has helped get me in touch with someone it's still not working properly but we are getting there slowly I know how you feel
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ all , I am an PAYG customer and wondering why am not able to apply for the family bolt on . Always when I try to book that the system gives me this answer

• A problem occurred, your account may not be eligible for the O2 Family Bolt On.

further is here no possibility to chat with some service staff ..what can i do now ..any idea around ?

cheers 

Message 4 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149330 Posts
  • 673 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
Call 4445 from your phone or use live chat (see contact us at bottom of page).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there many thanks for your reply .

Live Chat seems not available in the moment .. I can't get Live chat for days . But will try to call 4445

many thank again 

Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the forum..

Cs should be able to help you.

Perhaps let us know how you get on.
Message 7 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149330 Posts
  • 673 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
Live chat seems to be working OK for me ?
Direct link https://server.lon.liveperson.net/hc/63960994/?cmd=file&file=preChatSurveyContent&site=63960...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey thanks communty for your help ..all done, all fine . Because the live chat ..is was my fault ..ghostery blocked it .. Yeah I see ..Oh noo facepalm .. 🙂

Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good outcome.

slight_smile
Message 10 of 14