Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

escaape cards!!!

when i ot this contract i was also give 5 pre-paid escape cards but if i try and log into it then it wont work because i dont know what you use to log in Smiley Indifferent
Anonymous

Re: escaape cards!!!

Can you explain that again please :mansurprised:
Anonymous

Can you explain that please :mansurprised:

Fixed for you! Sorry canwefixit! Smiley Very Happy
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,309

when i ot this contract i was also give 5 pre-paid escape cards but if i try and log into it then it wont work because i dont know what you use to log in Smiley Indifferent

Too much brandy in the Christmas pudding? Smiley Indifferent
Anonymous

What's an escape card? Didn't they make their own in Colditz? Sorry but I haven't got the foggiest idea what the op is on about. I am guessing they mean 5 free payg sims, but I still can't make any sense out of the rest of it.
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,309

Anonymous

http://www.escape-prepaid-card.com/
Not sure what that would have to do with O2 though other that it just being a coincidence that you took the three 'escape' cards out at the same time as taking your O2 contract.
:robotindifferent:
Anonymous

Escape Cards are provided by Phones4u so you would have to take up any questions or issues with them.