cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

early upgrade, still says "in progress"

Anonymous
Not applicable

basically I ordered my new phone for an early upgrade on thursday morning and it still says that its in "progress", as ive read its next day delivery I was expecting it to be here today (saturday) at the latest. However as the order status still says its in progress in was wondering how long it will actually be until I even find out when I will recieve my phone.

I tried contacting "chat" but they had "technical difficulties".

can anyone give me any answers please.
thanks Laura

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Sounds like the phone has not been despatched yet. I'd call 202 (check xmas opening times) and see if they can fill in the missing details for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

You're best bet would have been to wait until next year, as you won't get much delivery days with holidays and all of that.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
thats a long time away for an impatient person like me haha. will have to just hope its sooner rather than later =P
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You should get an e mail with tracking info etc when its been despatched.

Check in your spam folder for it too.

Or cancel the online upgrade and make a visit to the o2 highstreet shops and possibly walk out with the phone, and accessories if your good at haggling  wink

Take a look at the independents too such as CPW.

Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Sounds like the phone has not been despatched yet. I'd call 202 (check xmas opening times) and see if they can fill in the missing details for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Was the phone in stock when you ordered it? Sometimes says it is in stock when in fact it isn't.

I've ordered an early upgrade myself a while ago, was told the phone was in stock just to be told the next day that the phone is actually out of stock and there is a 3-6 weeks wait!

Found that out by calling O2 on 202, don't use live chat! And if you do, keep records.

So I have cancelled my order, went to my local O2 store few days later and came out with a new phone the same day. Always best doing it in store in my opinion!

I hope your phone will arrive very soon!

Message 6 of 6