Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM ordering problem

Chris-S
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 14 Pro. During the ordering process it recommended to use and eSIM. Once the phone arrived, on trying to transfer my existing number from a physical sim to the new eSIM, it wasn’t compatible. So a new eSIM was ordered and that’s where the problems started. Basically now that eSIM is “stuck” in the system and needs a “back office” operative to delete it. Lead time is 5 to 10 working days!!
In the meantime I have no service, as the physical sim has been deactivated and can’t be reactivated until the eSIM is removed. Several calls to customer services and a visit to a store over the weekend has got me to this point. Surely if a customer can’t get the service they pay for, that must be a priority and the “back office” can escalate? I have been with O2 for over 15 years and this is poor customer service 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93891 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Unfortunately there is no one on here who can help

I agree with the need for a quicker turnaround when issues like this occur

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 3

Dkat76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

did this issue get resolved ? I am in similar position and now the latest - they cant issue a pAC code also. 

Message 3 of 3